D E M I
Adult Spiritual Hour of Power Celebrate Recovery!
The Study of the 12 Spiritual Principles (A.S.H.O.P. Group)
A Walk Through the 13 Cs to Spiritual Wellness Celebrate Life!
Women Of Exchange (WoE) Team
Celebrate Life! The 13 Cs to Spiritual Wellness
Youth co-ed prevention & educational services Project Exchange!
Youth female specific prevention & educational services Beautiful Pearls!
2023 B.A.D. Girls Experience! September 16, 2023
Washington (Harbor Light Center), 2100 New York Avenue, Washington, DC Wednesdays: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Women Of Exchange U-C.I.R.C.L.E
- Consumer Consultation
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Anger Management: 8 Week Session
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Master Treatment Planning
- Treatment Plan Review
Trainings | Seminars | Conference Speaker
Available CE Trainings
- Georgia Professional Addictions Counselor Training
- Healing for the Helper! A Healthier You
- Spirituality and Recovery
- The Functions of Screening and Assessment
- Coping with Anger
- Group Dynamics and the Facilitator
- Effective Case Management and more . . .
Pastor Canzada holds a PhD & Master of Human Service degree and is credentialed in the following:
- NAADAC Master Addiction Counselor
- NAADAC Approved Training Provider
- ADACB-GA Approved Training Provider
- GACA Approved Training Provider
- Ordained Pastoral Counselor
- IC&RC Master Advance Counselor
- IC&RC Clinical Supervisor
- International Certified Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor
- Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional-Diplomat
If you believe that DEMI can benefit you or your organization and would like further information, please contact us today. We thank you for your interest and look forward to meeting your needs.